|SCM: Administrator (TCTC R234,297)
Performs tasks/ activities associated with the application of specific Supply Chain procedures, updating supplier database, analysing internal needs, budgetary provisions and supplier capabilities, sourcing suppliers and placing orders against conformed requisitions and interacting and establishing the status of orders.
* Maintains the Supply Chain Database
* Checking the adequacy of budgetary provisions against costs
* Setting up quotations and forwarding to suppliers listed on the database.
* Receiving quotes and documentation in accordance with procedures,
* Issuing of Purchase orders
* Scheduling and attending the opening of tenders to public and updating registers.
* Records all SCM data for multiple projects
* Assist with tender documentation and keeping minutes of relevant competitive bidding processes, including bid committee meetings
* Ensures all filing relating to Supply chain is filed and readily available
*Assists the auditors with required documentation relating to supply chain within specified timeframes
* Minimum NQF Level 5 - Supply Chain Management Certificate or higher
* Minimum of 1 year related SCM experience.
* MS Office, Pastel, advanced spreadsheet skills, meticulous and methodical.
Interested and qualified persons are invited to email (email@example.com) or deliver their comprehensive CVs with contactable references, together with a covering application letter to Aspire, 6 Princes Road, Vincent, East London, 5201.
Executive Manager: Corporate Services
6 Princes Road