|Tender Reference:||Aspire 005-2011|
|Awarded To:||Demacon Research & Projects|
Economic Feasibility Study for a Hotel & Conference Facility in Alice
The purpose of this tender is to identify and appoint a service provider to undertake a market and economic feasibility study for the development of a hotel and conference facility in Alice in the Eastern Cape.
The purpose of this tender is to identify and appoint a service provider to undertake a market and economic feasibility study for the development of a hotel and conference facility in Alice in the Eastern Cape, rendering the following services as a minimum:
• Identify and assess the annual and seasonal market demand for quality (3 star or higher) overnight accommodation facilities and conferencing facilities in Alice
• Identify what other services and/or facilities should be included in the development that will compliment the offerings of the hotel and conferencing facility
• Determine the financial and socio-economic costs and benefits of the hotel and conferencing facility to the investor, local businesses, community and the Alice economy
• Assess the economic impact the development will have on Alice’s economy
• Identify and make recommendations on three potential locations in Alice that are the best suited for the hotel and conferencing facility
|The Terms of Reference are available
Ms Zolelwa Zabece
Phone: 043 7212070
|Completed tender documents must be delivered to the Aspire
reception at 6 Princes Rd, Vincent, East London not later than 10 May 2011 at 11h00
|Preferential Procurement Policy Framework
Be Awarded as Follows:
|| 80 points
|| n/a points
|| 12 points
|| 2 points
|| 2 points
in the Amathole Region:
|| 4 points
Should Note The Following Tender Conditions:
Tenders that do not meet a functionality assessment of 60% will not be considered further or advance to the financial assessment. The Aspire supply chain management policy will apply.
Aspire does not bind itself to accept the lowest tender or any other tender and reserves the right to accept the whole or part of the tender.
Tenders which are late, incomplete, unsigned or submitted by fax or electronically, will not be accepted.