|Tender Reference:||Aspire 004-2011|
|Awarded To:||Fort Hare Institute of Social & Economic Research|
Detailed Alice Housing Market Needs Assessment
Aspire, registered as the Amathole Economic Development Agency, is a Pty Ltd company and is wholly owned by the Amathole District Municipality. Our vision is to be a pioneer in the stimulation of spatial economic development.
The purpose of this tender is to identify and appoint a service provider to undertake a detailed assessment of the demand for additional housing to meet the accommodation needs in Alice in the Eastern Cape, rendering the following services as a minimum:
• Identification of the target markets for different types of housing and accommodation required in Alice
• Conduct a detailed needs assessment of the different types of housing and accommodation in Alice
• Identify and quantify the existing supply and net demand of housing and accommodation in Alice and estimate future growth
• Identify and list key stakeholders relevant to and interested in residential property (housing) development in Alice, including existing suppliers of housing support
• Make recommendations on a suitable approach to housing development in Alice
The detailed terms of reference are available by contacting Ms Z Mabece by email email@example.com or phone (043) 721 2070. Completed tenders must be delivered to the Aspire reception situated at 6 Princes Rd, Vincent, East London not later than Tuesday 10th May 2011 at 11h00.
Be Awarded as Follows:
|| 80 points
|| n/a points
|| 12 points
|| 2 points
|| 2 points
in the Amathole Region:
|| 4 points
Should Note The Following Tender Conditions:
Tenders that do not meet a functionality assessment of 60% will not be considered further or advance to the financial assessment. The Aspire supply chain management policy will apply.
Aspire does not bind itself to accept the lowest tender or any other tender and reserves the right to accept the whole or part of the tender.
Tenders which are late, incomplete, unsigned or submitted by fax or electronically, will not be accepted.