|Tender Reference:||Aspire 017-2010|
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT FUNCTION
Aspire, registered as the Amathole Economic Development Agency, is a Pty Ltd company and is wholly owned by the Amathole District Municipality. Our vision is to be a pioneer in the stimulation of spatial economic development.
Quotations are requested from individuals and/or service providers, with experience in management and administration, to serve as the Human Resources function for Aspire on a month to month basis. It is expected in our view that the management function will also take into account Labour Relations.
The purpose of the management function is to:
• Implement / train recently reviewed organisational policies
• Develop new policies as identified by Aspire management
• Draft employee contracts
• Design, cost and implement staff benefits
• Design a staff induction policy
• Manage the Labour Relations function of Aspire
• Implement the performance management function of Aspire
• Manage TASK review of job roles
Be Awarded as Follows:
|| 80 points
|| n/a points
|| 12 points
|| 2 points
|| 2 points
in the Amathole Region:
|| 4 points
Should Note The Following Tender Conditions:
Tenders that do not meet a functionality assessment of 70% will not be considered further or advance to the financial assessment. The Aspire supply chain management policy will apply.
Aspire does not bind itself to accept the lowest tender or any other tender and reserves the right to accept the whole or part of the tender.
Tenders which are late, incomplete, unsigned or submitted by fax or electronically, will not be accepted.