|Tender Reference:||Aspire 013-2010|
|Awarded To:||Expression of interest closed|
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST - COMMERICAL USE OF PROPOSED MUNICIPAL PROPERTY AT VACANT COUNCIL LAND AT MLUNGISI TOWNSHIP, IN STUTTERHEIM TOWN
Aspire, registered as the Amathole Economic Development Agency, is a Pty Ltd company and is wholly owned by the Amathole District Municipality. Our vision is to be a pioneer in the stimulation of spatial economic development.
It is the intent of Aspire and Amahlathi Municipality to develop a Community Commercial Park at Mlungisi Township that would service the local population.
We hereby call for Expressions of Interest for the rental of retail, business and workshop premises in the proposed development in Mlungisi, Stutterheim. Interested parties are requested to make their submission, including:
• Name & details of the applicant
• Legal constitution of the applicant (cc., Pty Ltd., Sole Proprietary or still to be registered)
• Curriculum Vitae of the applicant
• Current nature of business and business experience
• Brief history of current operations
• Brief explanation of your interest to expand, move to or open in Mlungisi
• Details of the proposed shop / trade/ and / or any other business usage
• An indication of the products and target market
• Size of the proposed business
• Period to be considered for signing of lease
Please collect the necessary background information, including the request for Expression of Interest, by contacting Ms Z Mabece by email email@example.com or phone (043) 721 2070.
Please note that an informational briefing will be held at the Stutterheim library hall on the 17th March 2010 at 14h00. Completed proposals must be delivered at the Aspire reception situated at 10 Bell Road, Vincent, East London not later than 29 March 2010 at 12h00.