|Tender Reference:||ASPIRE 003-2017|
AUDIT THE NATURAL RESOURCES MANAGEMENT PROJECT (2015/2016 & 2016/2017)
The Amathole Economic Development Agency Pty Ltd t/a ASPIRE hereby Request for Quotation (RFQ) the Auditing of the Natural Resources Management Project (2015/2016 & 2016/2017).
The minimum specifications are detailed in the RFQ document.
RFQ documents will be available from Monday, 10 April 2017 and can be requested via email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
A compulsory briefing session will be held on Thursday, 13 April 2017 at ASPIRE offices at 6 Princes Road, Vincent, East London at 10h00.
Enquiries should be addressed to Mr. K. Njingolo on 043 721 2070 / 079 368 7583.
Completed RFQ documents are to be placed in a sealed envelope endorsed "AUDIT THE NATURAL RESOURCES MANAGEMENT PROJECT (2015/2016 & 2016/2017): RFQ No. ASPIRE 003: 2017â€ť in the bid box at ASPIRE Reception, 6 Princes Road, Vincent, 5247 not later than 11h00 on Thursday, 20 April 2017 at which time the bids will be opened in public.
Bidders to note that a Pre-Qualification Evaluation will be undertaken. A minimum score of 60% in total in the technical evaluation criteria must be scored in order to proceed to the Financial Evaluation. The pre-qualification evaluation criteria and points are as follows:
Experience - 30 points
Expertise - 50 points
Methodology - 20 points
PREFERENTIAL PROCUREMENT POLICY FRAMEWORK ACT (PPPFA) POINTS WILL BE AWARDED AS FOLLOWS:
Price - 80 points
B-BBEE Status Level of Contribution - 20 points
TOTAL 100 points
SUPPLIERS/SERVICE PROVIDERS SHALL TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING BID CONDITIONS:
[a] The ASPIRE Supply Chain Management Policy will apply;
[b] The ASPIRE does not bind itself to accept the lowest quotation or any other quotation and reserves the right to accept the whole or part of the quotation;
[c] RFQs which are late, incomplete, unsigned or submitted by facsimile or electronically, will not be accepted.
[d] Price(s) quoted must be valid for at least thirty (30) days from date of your offer.
[e] Price(s) quoted must be firm and must be inclusive of VAT.
[f] A firm delivery period must be indicated.
[g] For all transactions your tax reference number at SARS must be furnished.
[h] This quotation will be evaluated in terms of the 80/20 preference point system as prescribed in the Preferential Procurement Policy Framework Act (No 5 of 2000) and for this purpose the enclosed form MBD6.1 must be scrutinized, completed and submitted together with your quotation
- The successful bidder will be required to fill in and sign a written Contract Form (MBD 7).
- Bid documents must be deposited in the bid box situated at 6 Princes Road, Vincent, East London.
- Bidders should ensure that bids are delivered timeously to the correct address. If the bid is late, it will not be accepted for consideration.
- The bid box is generally open from Monday to Friday, 08h00 â€“ 16h00.
- All bids must be submitted on the official forms â€“ (not to be re-typed)
- This bid is subject to the Preferential Procurement Policy Framework Act and the Preferential Procurement Regulations 2011, the General Conditions Of Contract (GCC) and, if applicable, any other Special Conditions Of Contract (SCC)
- NB: No bids will be considered from Persons in the Service of the State (as defined in Regulation 1 of the Local Government: Municipal Supply Chain Management Regulations).