Procurement of a recruitment agency
ASPIRE, was established and registered in 2005 as the Amathole Economic Development Agency SOC Ltd, is wholly owned by the Amathole District Municipality, and is subject to the Municipal Finance Management Act (MFMA).
ASPIREâ€™S mission is to promote and implement sustainable spatial economic development in the Amathole District.
ASPIRE seeks to appoint a suitably qualified and experienced service provider to source and facilitate the recruitment of a Chief Executive Officer, including the relevant vetting and reference checking after identification of a suitable candidate.
ASPIREâ€™s evaluation and selection process is based on ASPIREâ€™s Supply Chain Management Policy. Submissions will be evaluated on functionality, before proceeding to price and BBEE status level points. However, it must be noted that functionality will only be used as a pre-qualification basis and the score allocated will not be carried forward to the final score.
Bidders must note that an overall minimum of 70% must be scored for functionality (Experience and Expertise AND methodology combined) to be classified as responsive, and to proceed to the price and BBBEE status level points assessment. Bidders that score less than 70% overall will be seen as non-responsive and will not be considered further.
Service providers are also encouraged to submit a company profile / individual profile indicating the experience in the field.
Bidders must submit a complete a detailed methodology as to how they will provide the service.
NB: The documents requested on functionality are for awarding of points, failure to submit the requested documents will result in obtaining nil points.
Price & BBBEE Points
The tender amount is anticipated to be less than R200, 000.00 including VAT and therefore the 80/20 principle will apply.
The project will commence upon the appointment of the service provider and continue until the service has been provided.
Completed quotation and supporting documents must be placed in a sealed envelope clearly marked â€śASPIRE 018-2016 Procurement of a Recruitment Agency â€ť. These must be deposited in the Tender Box of ASPIRE, situated in the reception area of the Main Office Building, 6 Princes Road, Vincent, East London. As the tender box is situated within our office, please be advised that our office hours are from 08h00 to 16h30, Monday to Thursday, and 08h00-16h00 on Friday.
Please refer all enquiries to Executive Manager of Corporate Services : Mrs. S Weppelman Tel: 043 721 2070 during normal office hours (08:00-16:30) Monday to Friday.
1. List of Directors and Company Document (Attach certified copies of ID for Directors)
2. Original SARS tax clearance certificate
Please note that copies of tax clearance certificates are not valid as per SARS and they will not be accepted by ASPIRE. Failure to provide the original tax clearance certificate will result in the quotation being disqualified.
3. Proof of address
Please note the following:
a) If the business is operated form the residence of one of the directors, a certified affidavit, must be submitted stating the address of the business premises.
b) If the premises from where business is conducted is leased, a copy of the lease agreement or an affidavit must be submitted.
4. Latest copy of rates, taxes or services account or letter of good-standing issued by the respective municipality. Please note the following:
â€˘ The Rates and Taxes invoice cannot be older than 3 months. If Rates and Taxes are in arrears for more than 3 months, the quotation will be disqualified.
â€˘ If the business is operated from the residence of one of the directors, or is leased, an account for the director or letting agent will be accepted.
5. The quotation page must be signed.
6. A certified copy of B-BBEE status level verification certificate must be attached. If not attached no point for BB-BEE will be awarded.
7. All prices alternations must be signed for the Bidder confirming that such changes were made by the Bidder.
8. Use of tippex is prohibited.
9. Forms should be completed in non-editable black ink
1. All goods or services purchased will be subject to the ASPIRE SCM policy and procedures. A copy of said conditions is available upon request.
2. All purchases will be made through an official order form. Therefore no goods must be delivered or services rendered before an official order has been forwarded to and accepted by the successful bidder.
3. All prices quoted must be inclusive of value added tax (VAT). Suppliers who are not registered for VAT will be treated as Non VAT vendors.
4. All prices submitted must be firm. â€śFirmâ€ť prices are deemed to be fixed prices, which are only subject to the following statutory changes, namely VAT and any levy related to customs and excise.
5. Quantities are given in good faith and without commitment to ASPIRE. ASPIRE reserves the right to increase or reduce the quantity to be in line with the set threshold for quotations prescribed in the SCM policy.
6. RFQâ€™S submitted are to hold good for a period of 60 days.
7. Original valid SARS Tax Clearance Certificate/ proof of registration from SARS should be submitted
8. Declaration pages must be fully completed and signed.
9. Bidders are required to register on the ASPIRE supplier database. Application for registration can be done electronically by logging on at www.aspire.org.za and following the registration process. Bidders should note that the registration will be complete upon physical submission of original documents.
10. Declaration pages must be fully completed and signed
11. All bids to meet the minimum score of 70% overall in functionality scoring to proceed to price evaluation
12. Late, incomplete and electronically or faxed submissions will not be accepted