|Tender Reference:||ASPIRE 010-2016|
Provision of Non- Accredited Training on Basic Waste Management
PROJECT PURPOSE / OBJECTIVES
The purpose of this RFQ is to identify and appoint a service provider to provide non- accredited training.
DESCRIPTION OF GOODS/ SERVICES TO BE PROVIDED
The purpose of this RFQ is to appoint a suitable qualified service provider to train participants who currently employed by the project at Ziphunzana, Duncanvillage, Heaven Hills, Zwelitsha ward 25 and Zwelitsha Ward 41 within the BCMM on Basic Waste Management.
Services to be provided:
ā¢ Basic Waste Management Training to a total number of 93 Participants
ā¢ Two days period
ā¢ The outcome should be the understanding of waste management on:
ļ¼ Reduce/ minimization
ļ¼ Energy recovery
ļ¼ Disposal mechanisms
ļ¼ Benefits of living in clean environment
ā¢ A progress report of for the training with attendance registers of the participants must be submitted after the completion of the training.
The scope of services shall include without limitation the following number of Participants:
ā¢ Ziphunzana 22
ā¢ Duncanvillage 19
ā¢ Heaven Hills 18
ā¢ Ward 25 Zwelitsha, 19
ā¢ Ward 41 Zwelitsha, 15
FUNCTIONALITY REQUIREMENTS FOR BID SCORING
ASPIREās evaluation and selection process is based on ASPIREās procurement policy. Submissions will be evaluated on functionality, before proceeding to price and BBEE status level points. However, it must be noted that functionality will only be used as a pre-qualification basis and the score allocated will not be carried forward to the final score.
Bidders must note that an overall minimum of 70% must be scored for functionality (Experience and Expertise And Methodology combined) to be classified as responsive, and to proceed to the price and BBBEE status level points assessment. Bidders that score less than 70% overall will be seen as non-responsive and will not be considered further.
This RFQ requires a team of professionals. The tenderer must specify which team member(s) will be allocated to this contract and submit individual curriculum vitae (CVās) for these team member(s). Companies and individuals are also encouraged to submit a company profile / individual profile indicating the experience in the field.
1. Original SARS tax clearance certificate/ PIN
Please note that copies of tax clearance certificates are not valid as per SARS and they will not be accepted by ASPIRE. Failure to provide the original tax clearance certificate will result in the quotation being disqualified.
2. A compulsory briefing session to take place on the Friday the 17th of June 2016 at Number 6 Princes Road Vincent, East London, ASPIRE Offices, 11H00.
3. Proof of address
Please note the following:
a) If the business is operated form the residence of one of the directors, an affidavit, certified, must be submitted stating the address of the business premised.
b) If the premises from where business is conducted or where a director is residing, is leased a copy of the lease agreement or an affidavit must be submitted.
4. Latest copy of rates, taxes or services account or letter of good-standing issued by the respective municipality
Please note the following:
ā¢ The Rates and Taxes invoice cannot be older than 3 months. If Rates and Taxes are in arrears for more than 3 months, the quotation will be disqualified.
ā¢ If the business is operated from the residence of one of the directors, or is leased, an account for the director or letting agent will be accepted.
5. The quotation page must be signed.
6. A certified copy of B-BBEE status level verification certificate must be attached. If not attached no point for BB-BEE will be awarded.
7. All prices alternations must be signed for the Bidder confirming that such changes were made by the Bidder.
8. Use of tippex is prohibited
1. All goods or services purchased will be subjected to ASPIRE SCM policy and procedures. A copy of said conditions is available upon request.
2. All purchases will be made through an official order form. Therefore no goods must be delivered or services rendered before an official order has been forwarded to and accepted by the successful bidder.
3. All prices quoted must be inclusive of value added tax (VAT). Suppliers who are not registered for VAT will be treated as Non VAT vendors.
4. All prices submitted must be firm. āFirmā prices are deemed to be fixed prices, which are only subject to the following statutory changes, namely VAT and any levy related to customs and excise.
5. Quantities are given in good faith and without commitment to Aspire. ASPIRE reserves the right to increase or reduce the quantity to be in line with the set threshold for quotation as prescribed in the SCM policy.
6. Bids submitted are to hold good for a period of 60 days
7. Original valid SARS Tax Clearance Certificate/ proof of registration from SARS should be submitted
8. Declaration pages must be fully completed and signed
9. Bidders are required to register on the ASPIRE supplier database. Application for registration can be done electronically by logging in at www.aspire.org.za and follow the registration process, bidders should note that the registration will be complete upon physical submission of original documents.
10. Declaration pages must be fully completed and signed
11. All bids to meet the minimum score of 70% overall in functionality scoring to proceed to price evaluation.
12. Late, incomplete and electronically or faxed submissions will not be accepted.
RECEIPT,CLOSING AND OPENING OF BID
Completed quotation documents must be placed in a sealed envelope clearly marked ASPIRE 010-2016 Provision of Non Accredited Training on Basic Waste Management. These must be deposited in the Tender Box of ASPIRE situated at the reception area of Main Offices Building, No 6 Princes Road Vincent East London.
Please refer all enquiries to Project Manager: Mr. Mceleni Maphem Tel: 043 721 2070 during normal office hours (08:00-16:30) Monday to Friday.