|Tender Reference:||ASPIRE 003-2016|
ALICE REGENERATION PROGRAMME â€“ UPGRADE OF TRANSPORTATION HUB
1. The works would include the construction of paved walkways, walkway lighting, benches, road resurfacing, hawker stalls, etc. The minimum specifications are detailed in the tender document.
2. The successful tenderer will be required to fill in and sign a written Contract Form.
3. Bids should be submitted bound. Aspire takes no responsibility for components or pages of unbound bids.
4. Tender documents must be delivered to 6 Princes Street, Vincent, East London.
5. A Compulsory Briefing will be held at the Nkonkobe Economic Development Agency offices, 282 High Street Alice, on Tuesday 01st March 2016 at 10h00, after which a Compulsory Site Inspection will be undertaken. It should be noted that no late arrivals will be permitted to enter the briefing session and only those attending both the briefing and site inspection will be able to tender.
6. Tenderers should ensure that tenders are delivered timeously to the correct address. If the Tender is late, it will be deemed to be non-responsive not be accepted for consideration.
7. All Tenders must be submitted on the official forms â€“ (not to be re-typed)
8. A two envelope process will be followed with Volume 1 being the Functionality submission and Volume 2 being the Price and Preference submission
9. Only tenderers with a CIDB grading of 7GB or 6GBPE and higher will be considered for this project.
10. This Tender is subject to the Conditions of Contract for the JBCC 2000 Series Principle Building Contract and, if applicable, any other Special Conditions Of Contract (SCC).
11. Tender documents will be available from the Aspire offices, 6 Princes Road, Vincent, East London from 10h00 on the 29 February 2016 upon payment of a non-refundable deposit of R300.00 per document.
12. All queries to be addressed to the project manager, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org