|Tender Reference:||ASPIRE 008-2015|
REQUEST FOR FORMAL WRITTEN QUOTATION: FINANCIAL CONSULTANT SERVICES
ASPIRE seeks to appoint a suitably qualified and experienced service provider for the provision of financial consulting services for a period of four months.
Quotations are herby invited from suitable qualified service provider to provide financial consulting services for the period of four months.
1. All goods or services purchased will be subject to the ASPIRE SCM policy and procedures. A copy of said conditions is available upon request.
2. All purchases will be made through an official order form. Therefore no goods must be delivered or services rendered before an official order has been forwarded to and accepted by the successful bidder.
3. All prices quoted must be inclusive of value added tax (VAT). Suppliers who are not registered for VAT will be treated as Non VAT vendors.
4. All prices submitted must be firm. “Firm” prices are deemed to be fixed prices, which are only subject to the following statutory changes, namely VAT and any levy related to customs and excise.
5. Quantities are given in good faith and without commitment to ASPIRE. ASPIRE reserves the right to increase or reduce the quantity to be in line with the set threshold for quotations prescribed in the SCM policy.
6. RFQ’S submitted are to hold good for a period of 60 days.
7. Original valid SARS Tax Clearance Certificate/ proof of registration from SARS should be submitted
8. Declaration pages must be fully completed and signed.
9. Bidders are required to register on the ASPIRE supplier database. Application for registration can be done electronically by logging on at www.aspire.org.za and following the registration process. Bidders should note that the registration will be complete upon physical submission of original documents.
10. Declaration pages must be fully completed and signed
11. All bids to meet the minimum score of 60% overall in functionality scoring to proceed to price evaluation
12. Late, incomplete and electronically or faxed submissions will not be accepted