|Tender Reference:||ASPIRE 005-2015|
Provision of Professional Vegetable Organic Designs for Five Sites
The purpose of this RFQ is to identify and appoint a service provider to provide professional organic vegetable garden designs for five sites.
The service provider will be required to develop organic vegetable garden designs of 2000 square meters in each area. In all the areas we expect variety of edible vegetables minimum of 5, medicinal plants ten indigenous trees and footpath with proper landscaping. These designs are expected to be approved by the municipality.
ASPIRE’s evaluation and selection process is based on ASPIRE’s procurement policy. Submissions will be evaluated on functionality, before proceeding to price and BBEE status level points. However, it must be noted that functionality will only be used as a pre-qualification basis and the score allocated will not be carried forward to the final score.
Bidders must note that an overall minimum of 70% must be scored for functionality (Experience and Expertise AND methodology combined) to be classified as responsive, and to proceed to the price and BBBEE status level points assessment. Bidders that score less than 70% overall will be seen as non-responsive and will not be considered further.
Completed quotation documents must be placed in a sealed envelope clearly marked ASPIRE 005-2015 Provision of Professional Vegetable Organic Designs for Five Sites. These must be deposited in the Tender Box of ASPIRE situated at the reception area of Main Offices Building, No 6 Princes Road Vincent East London.
1. Compulsory briefing session
Bidders are required to attend briefing session and site inspections to the 5 sites.
The details of the briefing session will be as follows:
Date: 13 March 2015
Venue: Aspire Offices, No 6 Princess Road, Vincent, East London.
Time: 10am – 11am
2. Original SARS tax clearance certificate
Please note that copies of tax clearance certificates are not valid as per SARS and they will not be accepted by ASPIRE. Failure to provide the original tax clearance certificate will result in the quotation being disqualified.
3. Proof of address
Please note the following:
a) If the business is operated form the residence of one of the directors, an affidavit, certified, must be submitted stating the address of the business premised.
b) If the premises from where business is conducted or where a director is residing, is leased a copy of the lease agreement or an affidavit must be submitted.
4. Latest copy of rates, taxes or services account or letter of good-standing issued by the respective municipality
Please note the following:
• The Rates and Taxes invoice cannot be older than 3 months. If Rates and Taxes are in arrears for more than 3 months, the quotation will be disqualified.
• If the business is operated from the residence of one of the directors, or is leased, an account for the director or letting agent will be accepted.
5. The quotation page must be signed.
6. A certified copy of B-BBEE status level verification certificate must be attached. If not attached no point for BB-BEE will be awarded.
7. All prices alternations must be signed for the Bidder confirming that such changes were made by the Bidder.
8. Use of tippex is prohibited
1. All goods or services purchased will be subject ASPIRE SCM policy and procedures. A copy of said conditions is available upon request.
2. All purchases will be made through an official order form. Therefore no goods must be delivered or services rendered before an official order has been forwarded to and accepted by the successful bidder.
3. All prices quoted must be inclusive of value added tax (VAT). Suppliers who are not registered for VAT will be treated as Non VAT vendors.
4. All prices submitted must be firm. “Firm” prices are deemed to be fixed prices, which are only subject to the following statutory changes, namely VAT and any levy related to customs and excise.
5. Quantities are given in good faith and without commitment to Aspire. ASPIRE reserves the right to increase or reduce the quantity to be I line with the set threshold for quotation s prescribed in the SCM policy.
6. Bids submitted are to hold good for a period of 90 days
7. Original valid SARS Tax Clearance Certificate/ proof of registration from SARS should be submitted
8.. Bidders are required to register on the ASPIRE supplier database. Application for registration can be done electronically by logging in at www.aspire.org.za and follow the registration process, bidders should note that the registration will be complete upon physical submission of original documents.
9. Declaration pages must be fully completed and signed
10. All bids to meet the minimum score of 70% overall in functionality scoring to proceed to price evaluation
11. Late, incomplete and electronically or faxed submissions will not be accepted.
12. The bid document must be completed in all respects in ink