|Tender Reference:||ASPIRE 004-2015|
REQUEST FOR QUOTATION: SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF BRANDED PERSONAL PROTECTIVE CLOTHING
ASPIRE hereby request formal written quotation from all suitable service providers for supply and delivery of branded personal protective clothing. Bidders will be required to complete the quotation form on the RFQ Document provided. Failure to do so will result in RFQ being non responsive. Late ,incomplete and unbound documents will invalidate the quotation submitted. Specification are obtainable free of charge by contacting L. Nomkala at ASPIRE offices : 043-721 firstname.lastname@example.org
Bidders should note the following conditions:
1. All goods or services purchased will be subject ASPIRE SCM policy and procedures. A copy of said conditions is available upon request.
2. All purchases will be made through an official order form. Therefore no goods must be delivered or services rendered before an official order has been forwarded to and accepted by the successful bidder.
3. All prices quoted must be inclusive of value added tax (VAT). Suppliers who are not registered for VAT will be treated as Non VAT vendors.
4. All prices submitted must be firm. “Firm” prices are deemed to be fixed prices, which are only subject to the following statutory changes, namely VAT and any levy related to customs and excise.
5. Quantities are given in good faith and without commitment to Aspire. ASPIRE reserves the right to increase or reduce the quantity to be I line with the set threshold for quotation s prescribed in the SCM policy.
6. Bids submitted are to hold good for a period of 90 days
7. Declaration pages must be fully completed and signed
8. Bidders are required to register on the ASPIRE supplier database. Application for registration can be done electronically by logging in at www.aspire.org.za and follow the registration process, bidders should note that the registration will be complete upon physical submission of original documents.
9. Late, incomplete and electronically or faxed submissions will not be accepted