|Tender Reference:||ASPIRE 023-2014|
|Awarded To:||Open Forms Studios|
|Tenderers:||Intengu Communications, Open Forms Studios, Sky Leap Trading, Summerland Trading|
FORMAL WRITTEN QUOTATION: PROVISION OF PROFESSIONAL SERVICES FOR DESIGN, LAYOUT AND PRINTING OF ANNUAL REPORT 2013/2014
The purpose of this RFQ is to identify and appoint a service provider to provide professional services relating to the design, layout and printing of the annual report for the 2013/2014 financial year.
The service provider, in collaboration with ASPIRE, is required to provide the following deliverables :
- Edit the contents of the annual report
- Conceptualise a design and layout of the annual report (size A5 portrait) in collaboration with ASPIRE, in line with the new reporting template as provided by National Treasury for municipal entities, including the layout of the financial statements
- Undertake any required photography to complement the design and layout (please quote for a maximum of 2 days including writing of photos to a CD). Photographer will be accompanied by project manager to visit sites, and transport will be provided by ASPIRE.
- Printing of draft copies per timelines below
- Printing of the final approved report (300 copies)
ASPIRE’s evaluation and selection process is based on ASPIRE’s procurement policy. Submissions will be evaluated on functionality, before proceeding to price and BBEE status level points. However, it must be noted that functionality will only be used as a pre-qualification basis and the score allocated will not be carried forward to the final score.
Bidders must note that an overall minimum of 60% must be scored for functionality (Experience and Expertise AND methodology combined) to be classified as responsive, and to proceed to the price and BBBEE status level points assessment. Bidders that score less than 60% overall will be seen as non-responsive and will not be considered further.
Price & BBBEE Points
The tender amount is anticipated to be less than R200, 000.00 including VAT and therefore the 80/20 principle will apply as follows:
Bidders will be required to submit the quotation on the RFQ Document provided and to meet the following listed minimum requirements. Failure to do so will result in RFQ being non responsive and will be disqualified:
1. Original SARS tax clearance certificate
Please note that copies of tax clearance certificates are not valid as per SARS and they will not be accepted by Aspire. Failure to provide the original tax clearance certificate will result in the quotation being disqualified.
2. Proof of address
Please note the following:
a) If the business is operated form the residence of one of the directors, an affidavit, certified, must be submitted stating the address of the business premised.
b) If the premises from where business is conducted or where a director is residing, is leased a copy of the lease agreement or an affidavit must be submitted.
3. Latest copy of rates, taxes or services account or letter of good-standing issued by the respective municipality
Please note the following:
• The Rates and Taxes invoice cannot be older than 3 months. If Rates and Taxes are in arrears for more than 3 months, the quotation will be disqualified.
• If the business is operated from the residence of one of the directors, or is leased, an account for the director or letting agent will be accepted.
4. The quotation page must be signed.
5. A certified copy of B-BBEE status level verification certificate must be attached. If not attached no point B-=BBEE will be awarded.
6. All prices alterations must be signed for the Bidder confirming that such changes were made by the Bidder.
7. Bidders are required to register on the ASPIRE supplier database. Application for registration can be done electronically by logging in at www.aspire.org.za and follow the registration process, bidders should note that the registration will be complete upon physical submission of original documents.