|Tender Reference:||RFQ ASPIRE 021-2014|
|Awarded To:||Stephen Keet|
|Tenderers:||Stephen Keet: R56 943|
PROVISION OF PROFESSIONAL SERVICES FOR PREPARATION, FACILITATION AND DOCUMENTATION OF THE ASPIRE ANNUAL STRATEGY REVIEW PROCESS TO THE REQUIREMENTS OF ASPIRE
The required deliverables of this assignment are:
- A comprehensive facilitation plan for two one-day strategy sessions that will assist the agency in the review of the current strategy.
- A detailed report on the process, outcomes and resolutions made during the two one- day strategy sessions
The service provider will be requested to make use of facilitation techniques and a mix of different materials and creative methods to conduct the workshops in order to get as much participation from the workshop members, whilst ensuring that agreements and resolutions will be reached.
The suggested approach should come out strongly in the proposed methodology.
Further important information to be considered for quoting purposes:
• The tentative dates for the strategy review sessions are the 30 October 2014 for staff; 2 December 2014 Board and top management
• ASPIRE staff complement is 22 staff
• ASPIRE Board of Directors and top management is 12 people
• Venue and catering to be provided by ASPIRE
• Venue to be confirmed, but may be in outlying areas of East London
ASPIRE’s evaluation and selection process is based on ASPIRE’s procurement policy. Submissions will be evaluated on functionality, before proceeding to price and BBEE status level points. However, it must be noted that functionality will only be used as a pre-qualification basis and the score allocated will not be carried forward to the final score.
Bidders must note that an overall minimum of 70% must be scored for functionality (Experience and Expertise AND methodology combined) to be classified as responsive, and to proceed to the price and BBBEE status level points assessment. Bidders that score less than 70% overall will be seen as non-responsive and will not be considered further.
The tender amount is anticipated to be less than R200, 000.00 including VAT and therefore the 80/20 principle will apply as follows: