|Tender Reference:||RFQ ASPIRE 020-2014|
PROVISION OF PROFESSIONAL SERVICES FOR DESIGN, LAYOUT AND PRINTING OF ANNUAL REPORT 2013/2014
The service provider, in collaboration with ASPIRE, is required to provide the following deliverables :
- Edit the contents of the annual report
- Conceptualise a design and layout of the annual report (size A5 portrait) in collaboration with ASPIRE, in line with the new reporting template as provided by National Treasury for municipal entities, including the layout of the financial statements
- Undertake any required photography to complement the design and layout (please quote for a maximum of 2 days including writing of photos to a CD). Photographer will be accompanied by project manager to visit sites, and transport will be provided by ASPIRE.
- Printing of draft copies per timelines below
- Printing of the final approved report (300 copies)
ASPIRE’s evaluation and selection process is based on ASPIRE’s procurement policy. Submissions will be evaluated on functionality, before proceeding to price and BBEE status level points. However, it must be noted that functionality will only be used as a pre-qualification basis and the score allocated will not be carried forward to the final score.
Bidders must note that an overall minimum of 70% must be scored for functionality (Experience and Expertise AND methodology combined) to be classified as responsive, and to proceed to the price and BBBEE status level points assessment. Bidders that score less than 70% overall will be seen as non-responsive and will not be considered further.
Price & BBBEE Points
The tender amount is anticipated to be less than R200, 000.00 including VAT and therefore the 80/20 principle will apply as follows: