|Tender Reference:||ASPIRE 016-2014|
|Awarded To:||Morar Incorporated|
|Tenderers:||Altimax, KPMG, Rakoma & Associates, Sizwe Ntsaluba Gobodo, PWC, Mlambo CA, Ducharme, MMB Consulting, Morar Incorporated.|
RFQ:REVIEW OF ANNUAL FINANCIAL STATEMENTS
The purpose of this RFQ is to solicit a suitable qualified service provider to review the 2013/2014 Annual financial statements.
ASPIRE’s evaluation and selection process is based on ASPIRE’s procurement policy. Quotations will be evaluated on a) functionality, and b) price and preference points. However, it must be noted that functionality will only be used as a pre-qualification basis and the score allocated will not be carried forward to the final score. Only quotes which achieved the minimum of 60 points out of 100 for functionality will be regarded as acceptable quotations and evaluated further in terms of the preference points. The evaluation of bids on functionality will be done during the first phase of the evaluation process."
Completed quotation documents must be placed in a sealed envelope clearly marked ASPIRE 016-2014 Review of Annual Financial Statements. These must be deposited in the Tender Box of ASPIRE situated outside the front entrance of Main Offices Building, No 6 Princess Road Vincent East London.
BIDDERS TO ADHERE TO THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RENDER RFQ NON RESPONSINVE
1. All goods or services purchased will be subject ASPIRE SCM policy and procedures. A copy of said conditions is available upon request.
2. All purchases will be made through an official order form. Therefore no goods must be delivered or services rendered before an official order has been forwarded to and accepted by the successful bidder.
3. All prices quoted must be inclusive of value added tax (VAT). Suppliers who are not registered for VAT will be treated as Non VAT vendors.
4. All prices submitted must be firm. “Firm” prices are deemed to be fixed prices, which are only subject to the following statutory changes, namely VAT and any levy related to customs and excise.
5. Quantities are given in good faith and without commitment to Aspire. ASPIRE reserves the right to increase or reduce the quantity to be I line with the set threshold for quotation s prescribed in the SCM policy.
6. Bids submitted are to hold good for a period of 60 days
7. Original valid SARS Tax Clearance Certificate/ proof of registration from SARS should be submitted
Must provide a Municipal Levy Clearance Certificate/ municipal account of not older than three
Months from a municipality where the entity operates (Lease agreements and sworn statements/
Affidavits are also accepted)
8. Bidders are required to register on the ASPIRE supplier database. Application for registration can be done electronically by logging in at www.aspire.org.za and follow the registration process, bidders should note that the registration will be complete upon physical submission of original documents.
9. Declaration pages must be fully completed and signed
10. All bids to meet the minimum score of 60% overall in functionality scoring to proceed to price evaluation
11. Late, incomplete and electronically or faxed submissions will not be accepted