|Tender Reference:||ASPIRE 008-2014|
SOCIAL AND SUSTAINABILITY DUE DILIGENCE OF ASPIRE PROJECTS
The purpose of this bid is to identify an immediate and once off supplier :
1. To obtain an understanding of the performance of the organization in respect of service delivery in line with its mandate taking into consideration the following:
• Social Economic Impact of the interventions
• Sustainability of the interventions
2. To provide recommendations to ensure sustainability of the intervention, if this is required.
Bid documents and detailed terms of reference can be collected from ASPIRE offices, 6 Princes Road, Vincent, East London, at a cost of R100 per document. All queries and requests for information are to be addressed in writing to the project manager, Mrs. Sandra Weppelman (Tel: 043-721 2070, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
The ASPIRE Supply Chain Management Policy will apply to adjudication of the bid using the 80/20 point system, as well as the Broad – Based Black Economic Empowerment (BB-BEE) model. The points will be allocated according to the following:
Price 80 points
BB-BEE Contribution Level 20 points
In addition to the above, the following minimum criteria must be satisfied:
• All bids must be submitted with a current BEE certificate, issued by a certified verification agency, as failure to do so will result in nil points being scored for BB-BEE contribution level. If applicable, exempt micro-enterprises to provide letters from registered accountants / auditors confirming their status levels, else nil points will be awarded for BB-BEE
• All bids must be submitted with a valid SARS tax clearance certificate, and a letter of good standing or latest statement of account for rates and services issued by the relevant municipality
• All tables in the bid document to be completed in full, as failure to do so will be reflected in the allocation of points during bid evaluation
• All bids to meet a minimum score of 70% overall in functionality scoring to proceed to price evaluation
Failure to meet these minimum criteria will result in the bid being considered non-responsive and therefore not considered for award of the contract.
Completed bid documents must be delivered at the ASPIRE reception situated at 6 Princes Road, Vincent, East London not later than Thursday, 29 May 2014, no later than 11h00.
Bids which are late, incomplete, unsigned or submitted by fax or electronically, will not be accepted.