REQUEST FOR FORMAL WRITTEN QUOTATION: PROVISION OF TRAINING ON SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT UNIT LEVEL 116353 .
Suitable service providers are invited to submit quotations on the provision of In-house Supply Chain Management unit standard 116353 for ASPIRE staff(Maximum of 11).
Bidders are requested to submit quotation documents together with a proposal indicating:
- Duration of training
- Course outline
- Details of facilitator
Completed quotation documents must be placed in two sealed envelopes (one for “Functionality” and the other for “Price”), clearly marked Provision of Supply Chain Management Training Bid No : ASPIRE 005-2014
IN ADDITION TO THE ABOVE THE FOLLOWING MINIMUM CRITERIA MUST BE MET
1. All goods or services purchased will be subject to ASPIRE SCM policy and procedures. A copy of said conditions is available upon request.
2. All purchases will be made through an official order form. Therefore no goods must be delivered or services rendered before an official order has been forwarded to and accepted by the successful bidder.
3. All prices quoted must be inclusive of value added tax (VAT). Suppliers who are not registered for VAT will be treated as Non VAT vendors.
4. Prices quoted must include delivery charges (where applicable) and goods must be delivered to the address indicated on the quotation page.
5. All prices submitted must be firm. “Firm” prices are deemed to be fixed prices, which are only subject to the following statutory changes, namely VAT and any levy related to customs and excise
6. Quantities are given in good faith and without commitment to Aspire. Aspire reserves the right to increase or reduce the quantity to be in line with the set threshold for quotation s prescribed in the SCM policy.
7. Bids submitted are to hold good for a period of 60 days
8. Original valid SARS Tax Clearance Certificate/ proof of registration from SARS should be submitted and provide a Municipal Levy Clearance Certificate/ municipal account of not older than three months from a municipality where the entity operates (Lease agreements and sworn statements/ affidavits are also accepted)
9. Bidders are required to register on the ASPIRE supplier database. Application for registration can be done electronically by logging in at www.aspire.org.za and follow the registration process, bidders should note that the registration will be complete upon physical submission of original documents.
10. Declaration pages must be fully completed and signed
11. All bids to meet the minimum score of 70% overall in functionality scoring to proceed to price evaluation
12. Late and incomplete submissions will not be accepted
FAILURE TO MEET THESE MINIMUM CRITERIA WILL RESULT IN THE BID BEING CONSIDERED NON RESPONSIVE AND THEREFORE NOT CONSIDERED FOR AWARDING OF CONTRACT