|Tender Reference:||ASPIRE 002-2014|
|Awarded To:||Thubalathu General Trading|
|Tenderers:||Die Humansdorp Cop|
REQUEST FOR QUOTATION:
SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF DRY BEAN PRODUCTION INPUTS
Aspire, registered as the Amathole Economic Development Agency, is a state – owned company (SOC) and is
wholly owned by the Amathole District Municipality.
It is responsible for the following:
• Promote and implement economic development within the District, in case of economic production and
commercial activities as envisaged in the Amathole Regional Economic Development Strategy and the IDP;
• Leverage private and public donor funding for economic development of the District;
• Utilize funding received from the Municipality prudently, to ensure the sustainability of the Aspire and the
sustainability of the local economic development programs implemented
The purpose of this RFQ is to invite suitable qualified service provider to quote for supply and deliver Dry Bean Production Inputs as per the specifications.
Suitable service providers are invited to submit quotations for Supply and Delivery of Dry Bean Production Inputs. The quotation document together with specifications are obtainable free of charge from ASPIRE’s offices or from email@example.com.
Completed quotation documents must be placed in a sealed envelope clearly marked Supply and Delivery of Dry Bean Production Inputs. These must be deposited in the Tender Box of ASPIRE offices at No 6 Princess Road Vincent East London or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. By no later than 11h00 on 24/03/2014
Suitable services providers are requested to furnish all information as requested and submit quotation by the stipulated date.
POINTS AWARDED FOR B-BBEE STATUS LEVEL OF CONTRIBUTION
Bidders will be evaluated on the 80/20 point system, where 80 points are for price and 20 points are for preference points in terms of the Revised Preferential Procurement Regulations 2011.
Submission of a valid B-BBEE Verification Certificate from a Verification Agency accredited by the South African Accreditation Systems (SANAS) or a registered Auditor approved by the Independent Regulatory Board of Auditors (IRBA) or an Accounting Officer as contemplated in the Close Corporation Act (CCA) is a requisite.
Bidders will not be disqualified for non-submission of a B-BBEE Verification Certificate but will be declared as non-compliant contributor.
BIDDERS SHALL TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING RFQ CONDITIONS
1. All goods or services purchased will be subject to ASPIRE SCM policy and
procedures. A copy of said conditions is available upon request.
2. All purchases will be made through an official order form. Therefore no goods
must be delivered or services rendered before an official order has been forwarded to and accepted by the successful bidder.
3. To participate in ASPIRE’s quotation process for the procurement of goods and /or services, vendors are advised to get accredited and registered on the ASPIRE Supplier Database, via the online registration process.
4. All prices quoted must be inclusive of value added tax (VAT). Suppliers who are not registered for VAT will be treated as Non VAT vendors.
5. Prices quoted must include delivery charges (where applicable) and goods must be delivered to the address indicated on the quotation page.
6. All prices submitted must be firm. “Firm” prices are deemed to be fixed prices, which are only subject to the following statutory changes, namely VAT and any levy related to customs and excise
7. Quantities are given in good faith and without commitment to Aspire. Aspire reserves the right to increase or reduce the quantity to be in line with the set threshold for quotation s prescribed in the SCM policy.
8. Original valid SARS Tax Clearance Certificate/ proof of registration from SARS should be submitted
9. Declaration pages must be fully completed and signed
10. Late and incomplete submissions will not be accepted
11. Bidders are required to register on the ASPIRE supplier database. Application for registration can be done electronically by logging in at www.aspire.org.za and follow the registration process, bidders should note that the registration will be complete upon submission of original documents.
Please refer all enquiries to Supply Chain Management Unit: Ms. L. Nomkala (email email@example.com) or Project Manager Mr. M.Mlomzale (email:Mpilo@aspire.org.za) at Tel No: 043 721 2070 during office hours (08:00-16:30) Monday to Friday