|Tender Reference:||Aspire 008-2013|
REQUEST FOR QUOTATION FOR PROVISION OF TRAINING SERVICES FOR SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT (UNIT STD ID 116353 119353)
DESCRIPTION OF GOODS/SERVICES: In-house Training of staff (maximum of 20) on the Supply Chain Management standard unit LP6: 116353 and 119353.
Please note that quotation to be submitted together with a proposal indicating :
- Duration of training
- Course outline
- Details of facilitator
COMPULSORY REQUIREMENTS: See conditions page
SUBMISSION OF QUOTES: Aspire Reception, 6 Princes Road, Vincent, 5247 or Fax 043-7212074 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE: 1 July 2013 16h00
ENQUIRIES: Mrs S Weppelman : 043-7212070 (Sandra@aspire.org.za)
Quotations above R30,000 will evaluated on the basis of the 80:20 point system as stipulated in the Preferential Procurement Policy Framework Act (Act number 5 of 2000) and Aspire’s Supply Chain Management Policy. Therefore, all quotations to be accompanied by a valid BBBEE certificate for the award of points.
1. All goods or services purchased will be subject to Aspire SCM policy and procedures. A copy of said conditions is available upon request.
2. All purchases will be made through an official order form. Therefore no goods must be delivered or services rendered before an official order has been forwarded to and accepted by the successful bidder.
3. To participate in Aspire’s quotation process for the procurement of goods and /or services, vendors are advised to get accredited and registered on the Aspire Supplier Database, via the online registration process.
4. All prices quoted must be inclusive of value added tax (VAT). Suppliers who are not registered for VAT will be treated as Non VAT vendors.
5. Prices quoted must include delivery charges (where applicable) and goods must be delivered to the address indicated on the quotation page.
6. All prices submitted must be firm. “Firm” prices are deemed to be fixed prices, which are only subject to the following statutory changes, namely VAT and any levy related to customs and excise.
7. Quantities are given in good faith and without commitment to Aspire. Aspire reserves the right to increase or reduce the quantity to be I line with the set threshold for quotation as prescribed in the SCM policy.
QUOTATIONS TO BE SUBMITTED IN THE ASPIRE RFQ SPECIFICATION FORMS / DOCUMENTS obtainable from
6 Princes Road
VALIDITY OF RFQ: 30 DAYS
Mrs Nokulunga Mnqeta, Chief Executive Officer
6 Princes Road, Vincent, East London, 5201, Phone: 043 721 2070
For reporting of fraudulent or criminal activity, please follow the link: