|Tender Reference:||ASPIRE 002 - 2013|
PREPARATION, FACILITATION AND DOCUMENTATION OF THE ASPIRE ANNUAL STRATEGY REVIEW SESSION
Aspire, registered as the Amathole Economic Development Agency, is a State Owned Company (SOC) company and is wholly owned by the Amathole District Municipality. Our vision is to be a pioneer in the stimulation of spatial economic development.
The purpose of this tender is to procure professional services for the preparation, facilitation and documentation of a two day annual strategy review session of Aspire.
The required deliverables of this assignment are:
- A comprehensive facilitation plan for a two-day strategy session that would assist the agency in reaching its annual review objectives
- A well facilitated two day workshop session
- A detailed report on the process, outcomes and resolutions made during the two day strategy session.
Aspire’s programme focuses on the regeneration of small town economies as well as on sector support and development which has a potential to become a model for sustainable development.
Aspire has formulated its own implementation strategy (2007-2014) to contribute towards realizing the 20 year economic vision of the Amathole district, formulated in the Amathole Regional Economic Development Strategy, commonly known as “AREDS”.
Tender documents will be issued by Ms Saskia Haardt from the offices of ASPIRE, at 6 Princes Road, Vincent, East London as from Monday, the 18th February 2013.
The Aspire Supply Chain Management Policy will apply to adjudication of the tender using the 80/20 point system, as well as the new Broad – Based Black Economic Empowerment (BB-BEE) model. The points will be allocated according to the following:
Price 80 points
BB-BEE Contribution Level 20 points
In addition to the above, the following minimum criteria must be satisfied:
• Aspire's evaluation and selection process is based on Aspire's procurement policy. Tenders will be evaluated on the basis of experience and methodology. Tenderers will be required to a functionality assessment of a minimum requirement of 70% in each catergory (1. experience and expertise and 2. Methodology),
• All tenders must be submitted with a current BEE certificate, issued by a certified verification agency
• All tables in the bid document to be completed in full, as failure to do so will be reflected in the allocation of points during bid evaluation.
Failure to meet these minimum criteria will result in the tender being considered non-responsive and therefore not considered for award of the contract.
Completed tender documents must be delivered at the Aspire reception situated at 6 Princes Road, Vincent, East London not later than Monday,04 March 2013, on or before 11h00.
Tenders which are late, incomplete, unsigned or submitted by fax or electronically, will not be accepted.
Mr Vumile Sodladla, Acting Chief Executive Officer
6 Princes Road, Vincent, East London, 5201, Phone: 043 721 2070
For reporting of fraudulent or criminal activity, please follow the link: