|Tender Reference:||Aspire 001 - 2013|
Development of a Business Plan for the Ndakana Community Development Trust
Aspire, registered as the Amathole Economic Development Agency, is a State Owned Company (SOC) company and is wholly owned by the Amathole District Municipality. Our vision is to be a pioneer in the stimulation of spatial economic development.
The purpose of this tender is to procure a service provider with extensive experience in community economic development to assist the Ndakana Community Development Trust (NCDT) to:
• Develop a detailed strategic business plan for the NCDT
• Develop the necessary institutional and organisation systems of the NCDT
• Raise funds for the NCDT
The service provider is not expected to be the manager or administrator of the NCDT, but facilitate and assist the NCDT, thus it is expected that an extensive participatory approach will be used to ensure the outcome is owned by the Ndakana community.
Tender documents will be issued by Ms Flicker Tiso from the offices of ASPIRE, at 6 Princes Road, Vincent, East London as from Wednesday, the 06th February 2013.
The Aspire Supply Chain Management Policy will apply to adjudication of the tender using the 80/20 point system, as well as the new Broad – Based Black Economic Empowerment (BB-BEE) model. The points will be allocated according to the following:
Price 80 points
BB-BEE Contribution Level 20 points
In addition to the above, the following minimum criteria must be satisfied:
• Tenders that do not meet a minimum of 60% for each category for the functionality assessment will not be considered further
• All tenders must be submitted with a current BEE certificate, issued by a certified verification agency
• All tables in the bid document to be completed in full, as failure to do so will be reflected in the allocation of points during bid evaluation.
Failure to meet these minimum criteria will result in the tender being considered non-responsive and therefore not considered for award of the contract.
Completed tender documents must be delivered at the Aspire reception situated at 6 Princes Road, Vincent, East London not later than Monday, 4 March 2013, on or before 11h00.
Tenders which are late, incomplete, unsigned or submitted by fax or electronically, will not be accepted.
Mr Vumile Sodladla, Acting Chief Executive Officer
6 Princes Road, Vincent, East London, 5201, Phone: 043 721 2070
For reporting of fraudulent or criminal activity, please follow the link: